Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Body building advice needed :) <3?

Well how to explain it... Ill try to do it in my own words.. Im 15 and Ive recently started to do some hard time body building(kinda). Just started rowing and they have a gym there,etc... Ive noticed that my shoulders dont appear very wide cuz im like 188CM/68 KG. (1) Id like them to be wider atleast a bit. Then I noticed my shoulds, arms and legs are quite more stronger than my abdominals and chest so its quite weird... Strong shoulders and arms and legs but kinda puny chest and abdominals(small). (2) How can I balance that out to have a nice body. (3) How can I achieve that(dunno how to say) 'nice cut look' where its like my abdominal area is normal and than from it its like a upside down triangle from my ribs and it kinda looks like a nice build... :S Thx in advance :DBody building advice needed :) %26lt;3?
wrong forum. we build stuff, not people. We're engineers. go play with the knuckle draggers over in the sports and fitness groups, we usually don't have time for exercise.Body building advice needed :) %26lt;3?
Here's what to do it's very simple:


Do four sets up push ups, sit ups, and then jumpys (you stand up then bend your knees keeping your but sstraightdown toward you feet and then jump up). For each set do as many as you can until you can't do anymore.


This will give you a balanced muscle. For more muscle mass put a wweighton you (hold it doing jumpies and ssit-ups put in on your back for ppush-ups and do less repetitions. More wweightless rrepetitions= more muscle mass... Less wweightmore rrepetitionsmore indurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment