Sunday, May 9, 2010

I need help with building my own car, advice?

Im 16 nearly 17 and im very interested in cars , im planning on building my own car not because its cheaper but because then i will have a far better understanding of cars and i want to be able to modify it. I want to start building from the body/ Chasis does anyone know of any videos or forums or anything that may help me and tell me what comes where , what is connected to what and so on, pls?I need help with building my own car, advice?
Your best bet would be to get a simple kit car, but they aren't cheap,, so the next best thing would be to get a late 60's or early 70's simple car, like the dodge dart/plymouth valiant and take a hand at restoring it. you could tackle each job- suspension, brakes, engine, body work/paint, one at a time, as funds allowed, and end up learning what you want to learn and have a cool car when your done.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment