Thursday, May 13, 2010

So i'm building the my pokemon team and i'd like advice on what pokemon should i add to it?

I have:


Mewtwo


Rayquaza


Espeon


Umbreon


Milotic


who should be my 6th?So i'm building the my pokemon team and i'd like advice on what pokemon should i add to it?
Well my sixth would be a salamance or any strong dragon pokemon. I would choose them because dragon pokemon are my favorite and they have excellent stats and all-around they're good.So i'm building the my pokemon team and i'd like advice on what pokemon should i add to it?
Why Don't choose from this:





An ice type for it has the most of the advantage in battles.


OR


A Fire Type...





My Team In my Pokemon game is only composed by 3 Pokemons





An Electric type Luxray,


A Fire Type Infernape,


And a flying type skarmory





hope it helps
What game? If its Emerald,Ruby,Saphire i would i like blakisen since you dont have a fire type in there. if its like diammond,Pearl, Plantinum, Probably on eof hte starters i recomend starters they are very good.
Hi gu爷s :)


Have you a螜l got 蟹蠅褨nky 爷et? You can d萤sign 爷o蠀r own 3d avatar w一ich 蠅or母s w萤ll w褨th hi5 and 屑y s褉a褋e. G萤t it here fre萤, http://sofflirervat.petgor.com 褨t's t慰tal螜y 邪wesom萤, 萤verybody'褧 using zwinky, don't 鞋萤 l萤ft 慰蠀t!
Rhyperior or Ramparados
garchomp





pure genius
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment