Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need body building advice please.?




im am 6,2 and 214 pounds.i really want to get bigger hands.i want to get as big hands as possible.so should i take weight gainers?i'm currently taking body fortress protein and i work out 2 hours a day.i swim for half an hour,lift 60 lbs for bicep curls 50 times,200 lbs for my chest benching 30 times.i do this every day.so if i switch to a weight gainer and continue with my routine will i get fat?





http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd161...





I need body building advice please.?
First of all, I don't think you want bigger hands (palms) becase there is no way to do that. I think you are referring to your arms i.e. forearms, biceps and triceps.





I am a certified personal trainer so this is what I would recommend for you. First of all you should only be working out in reps pof 8 -12 and no more than 4 sets. Secondly, to work both the forearms and the biceps switch to doing hammer curls as they are very effective for the forarms in particular.





If you can do 60 lbs 50 times (I dunno why) you should be able to do about 70 lbs 8 - 12 times. Although I doubt if you are doing them correctly based on your question.





DON'T bench 200lbs 30 times if you want to gain size. To gain size you should be working out at 70 - 85% of your bench press max.





Consider a personal trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment