Sunday, May 9, 2010

We are going to start building a house in the spring. Can you help me out with some advice?

Ive been looking on the internet for designs and what not and i haven't really found a site that tells me all the details. I live in northern il if that helps. Is there any good websites out there that can help me? i would want it to tell me the price and a picture of the house and the inside..please help! thanksWe are going to start building a house in the spring. Can you help me out with some advice?
Check out americanhomeplans.com. This site has virtually everything you can want and you can order the plans right from the site.We are going to start building a house in the spring. Can you help me out with some advice?
I am in California but a few years ago my mother in law found a website that sells house kits. You would buy a specific model of your choice and they would send you the framing. The finishing work would be up to you. Its a good way to start without an architect because you just pick the floorplan and size.
Hire an Architect


www.aia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment