Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm looking for good software for building web sites. advice me?

i know MS-FrontPage is good and simple, but it's very bad in security.


i know a little bit about dreamweaver.


but now i need strong with alot of options.


sites studio or Netlor Studio


if u know other software, light me!





what's your suggestions?





THNXI'm looking for good software for building web sites. advice me?
Ok it all depends on what you want but I got some great information looking up videos on the same topics from a site www.beyourownit.com. They also showed me how to build a website that was pretty cool for a wildlife refuge my family has in Costa Rica.


Its free for the videos and trust me its a great site to have bookmarked.I'm looking for good software for building web sites. advice me?
Buddy%26lt;





U can always try Mozilla Sea Monkey, not many ppl know this web browser. It can compare a lot with IE8 and firefox.





There is a composer tool in it so you can build your own website. The great thing about this is it don't need html formats, u just need to type in wad u want in ur website~
Depends on what type of site do you want to make. If you want to make static site then you should make it using template or use photoshop and dreamweaver

No comments:

Post a Comment