Thursday, May 13, 2010

Career Resume ?Tips of advice for building a good resume.?

I need tips of advice when making a resume for my career,any help would be greatly appreciated!Career Resume ?Tips of advice for building a good resume.?
Keep it brief! 3 pages max. Write a paragraph describing yourself. Are you a quick learner? Dedicated? Versatile?


Then write about your experiences. Where you worked, what dates, a little description about your job and what your duties were in point form.


You can go on to talk about any awards or other achievements you've accomplished and list some references.


Make sure it's all laid out nicely, so it's easy to read.


Then you're set! Good luck with your job hunt!Career Resume ?Tips of advice for building a good resume.?
I used this resume writing service in my area, this is the email address, (resume.help50@yahoo.com) you should try them, it only cost me $35.00 and I got a great job from this new resume, I never thought about the format that they use but the turn around time was less then 24 hrs. I would have to say it was the best service I have ever used and it was worth every dime. Also they let me pay through paypal.



No comments:

Post a Comment