Thursday, May 13, 2010

Body Building? Any advice on testosterone boosters? I want to add size to?

My chest. I have some shape but its not rock hard? It seems kinda soft muscle. I can feel the muscle underneath. When I flex it doesnt look solid and defined, its just there. I was thinking of taking testosterone boosters? Any suggestions? Maybe I am being impatient? How long does it take to build a rock solid chest? I am a 20 yr old male, 160 lb, 5 ft 6'Body Building? Any advice on testosterone boosters? I want to add size to?
Don't take testosterone boosters - these hormone fads are dangerous.Body Building? Any advice on testosterone boosters? I want to add size to?
Don't do it! Build your body naturally, so your muscles will always be there, and you can thank yourself for the hard work and not some drug or steroid! I know it takes some years, but it is worth it!
There was an article in Yahoo News yesterday about how added testosterone kills brain cells.
walnuts contain lots of testosterone, naturally!!





one handfull a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment