Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fitness advice for building a better body.?

Would adding a 4 mile run in the morning before work to my usual routine of lifting at the gym after work be beneficial to building a better body or counterproductive. My goal is to get bigger, stronger, and well defined. Working out will get me the bigger and stronger but i figured running can help me with getting more defined at the same time. Only thing i'm worried about is burning muscle. If that's the case, how far should i run?Fitness advice for building a better body.?
well first start with a couple mile run. and gradually work your way up...whoever told you that is on sum drugs. just add eating 6x a day and then do sum running and then ur normal routine. the thing is bfs(bigger faster stronger)Fitness advice for building a better body.?
what is your diet? ...have you thought about advice from and Online Personal Trainer? try www.trainerforce.net/successwithkatie ! I know she is real, and she spends a ton of time working with your programs to get you the best results! ...it's not expensive!
To answer your first question. No if your goal is to add size and get stronger then I'd say no. It's a bit to much to run 4 miles.





Don't run. Do long brisk walks (say an hour). Are you training for a marathon or what? Look if your goal is to get a good big strong lean body, eat more calories then you burn(from good sources of course) and do steady state cardio when you can(like I said long walks, think speed walking)





Less stress on ankles, you'll burn fat, you'll boost metabolism. You'll eat more and in the long run get bigger and stay or get leaner.





I don't do any cardio really, I'm naturally skinny and do a physical job anyways:D.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment