Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello I am interested in building a yugioh deck. I am looking at building a RDDT. Please give me some advice.?

I have all the monsters but I am looking for the spells and traps. I dont want to spend over $150 for the cards. Any suggestions would be helpfulHello I am interested in building a yugioh deck. I am looking at building a RDDT. Please give me some advice.?
Get common spells like pot of greed or monster reborn, Graceful Charity, Magic Jammer, Trap jammer, Different Dimension Capsule, Mystical space Typhoon, swords of revealing lights, Bait Doll, Draining Shield, Lightning Vortex, field spells that help out monster types or attributes are useful as well, these are all good %26amp; work with any strategy they're fairly cheap on ebay or yugioh-cards.netHello I am interested in building a yugioh deck. I am looking at building a RDDT. Please give me some advice.?
get a girlfriend instead

No comments:

Post a Comment